Available with 24” self propel and 12.5” transit wheels, the budget steel wheelchair is the entry model into the wheelchair market without compromising on quality.
It has some features normally found on more upmarket models such as solid tyres and height adjustable footplates.
- The budget steel wheelchair is a cost effective and lightweight entry into the Drive Medical wheelchair range.
- It has a robust steel frame and is simple to operate.
- Wipe clean vinyl upholstery and padded armrests.
- Removable and height adjustable footrest.
- All round puncture proof tyres.
- Parking brakes.
- Choice of 24″ self propel with mag wheels or 12 1/2” transit rear wheels.