If you are unsure whether you or someone you know has a hearing loss, ask the following questions:
- Do you have to ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you have trouble hearing the TV, radio, telephone or doorbell?
- Do you struggle to hear clearly in noisy environments?
- Do you confuse words or misunderstand conversations?
- Are you unsure whether sounds are coming from in front of you or behind you?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you should have your hearing thoroughly checked by a Hearing And Mobility Centre qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser, Free and without any obligation.
Selecting the right aid for you
Mini Canal Aid
Post Aural Aid
We service, repair & programme every hearing aid on the market
- Full after-care service.
- Wide range of hearing sundries – telephone amplifiers, TV listeners and hearing aid cleaning supplies.
- Cheap, quality hearing aid batteries.
- Special OAP terms.
If you have any queries or questions please call 0844 888 1338.