Did you know that around 9 million people in the UK suffer from failing hearing? 1 in 5 people over the age of 50 suffer from some degree of hearing loss?
The main cause of hearing loss is something we all have to come to terms with – our age but it can be a result of disease, trauma or long-term exposure to noise.
You may be unsure if you or someone you know has a hearing loss.
So, ask yourself the following questions:-
- Do you have to ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do you have trouble hearing the TV/radio/telephone/doorbell?
- Do you struggle to hear clearly in noisy environments e.g. restaurants
- Do you confuse words or misunderstand conversations?
- Are you unsure whether sounds are from behind or in front of you?
If you are concerned about any of the above, then most we recommend that you come along and see us. Here at Express Mobility we can help you address any issues which you may have, and most importantly find the solution which is best for you. Many millions of people across the UK alone live with hearing issues throughout their lives, so do not worry, we are here to help.